Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Beginning

All my life I knew one thing: I wanted to be a wife and mommy. So when I met my husband 5 1/2 years ago, I knew things were falling into place. After a year of dating, we got married. 4 years later we were blessed with a little bundle of sweetness, our baby girl. Now I have everything, but it is a lifestyle that is a little foreign to me.

Up until this point in my life, I've had a very public life. I was at the top of the class every time I graduated, I was in more organizations than I could remember, and I volunteered during every free moment. I've also worked multiple jobs, many at one time. I've been a teacher, personal organizer, baby sitter, piano teacher, and secretary. And now I'm tired of it. Now I want to focus on my family. But even though family is the focus, I still have some professional responsibilities including a part-time job teaching university English and a second job teaching private piano lessons.

So this is my story. It won't always be personal because I doubt anyone would want to read all the mundane details of my life. But it will explore topics that I come across while I'm learning how to be a stay at home mommy. And of course I might have to mention my beautiful little girl and sweet husband a few times.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, but please, be kind.